Ordering From Luna Moon Boutique - Browse through our catalogue and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping basket. When you have made your selection, click on “checkout” You will then be asked to provide details so that we can process the order. Our site is SSL secured for safe online shopping.
The price quoted is what you pay, with no hidden extras. The only other cost that will be added is postage.
Overseas postage can be variable depending on items ordered so all orders to go overseas will be weighed when packed and if too much postage has been paid we will refund the difference, if not enough postage has been charged we will bill you the difference. Free delivery over £100 is only available on orders going to a UK mainland address by Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, all other services will be charged for.
- There is a minimum order of £3.00
- All purchases are covered under the Consumer Contract Regulations, which gives the Buyer the right to cancel the purchase within fourteen (14) calendar days after the item it received.
- Our website will not normally allow you to order items which are out of stock, however, if a situation arises where an items is subsequently found to be out of stock or fails to meet our quality standards, you will always be contacted and given the option to cancel, substitute or otherwise adjust the Order to suit you.
- In order to protect you and your personal details from fraudsters, all items will be delivered to the Billing Address. Please do not ask us to send to an alternative address - no exceptions, not even Christmas. In PayPal you are able to change the address in your account. For Credit Cards, please check your account to see if you can use alternative addresses.
- Under the terms of Consumer Contract Regulations, the buyer has the right to cancel the order within 14 days. However, repeated hoax buyers (where items are ordered, paid for and then refunds are requested within a few hours of order), will not be tolerated. On the third occasion, a fee of £5 will be retained by Tribes and Vibes from the refund to compensate us for time spent on emails, administration and paperwork.
2. PAYMENT ~ GENERAL
- All Prices are displayed in UK Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- All Payments are made in UK pounds Sterling (GBP)
- Conversion for payment is performed by the customer’s card holding company or PayPal, or Worldpay.
- Currency Conversion - as an estimated guide, you can convert to your currency via the currency converter.
PAYMENT: UK BUYERS
- Payment must be made online via PAYPAL / Worldpay / Credit Cards. An account is not required.
- TRIBES AND VIBES will NOT accept personal cheques or Postal Orders.
- PAYPAL: The Buyer does not need to have a PayPal account, it will accept all major credit and debit cards. The Buyer inputs their credit card details into the PayPal system which has its own security systems guarding it. WE DO NOT SEE THE BUYERS’S CARD DETAILS. We are only provided with a Transaction record number, and the same number is provided to the Buyer as a record of the purchase.
- As part of our fraud prevention strategy, we will only send orders to the cardholders address, or the address on the PayPal buyer details. Please do not ask us to ship to a different address.
- We are not VAT registered, therefore prices shown do not include VAT, nor is VAT added at the checkout.
PAYMENT: NON-UK BUYERS (Ireland, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
- Payment must be by PAYPAL or Worldpay or Credit Cards. An account is not required.
- Luna Moon Boutique will not accept International Money Orders.
- PAYPAL: The Buyer does not need to have a PayPal account, it will accept all major credit and debit cards. The Buyer inputs their credit card details into the PayPal system which has its own security systems guarding it. WE DO NOT SEE THE CUSTOMER’S CARD DETAILS. We are only provided with a Transaction record number, and the same number is provided to the Customer as a record of the purchase.
- As part of our fraud prevention strategy, we will only send international orders to the cardholders address, or the address on the PayPal buyer details. Please do not ask us to ship to a different address.
- Luna Moon Boutique does not accept liability for non-UK customers assuming that prices are shown in any currency other than GB Pounds Sterling. A link to a currency converter is available throughout the site, so that the Buyer can estimate the value of their order to their own currency at the time. Your own bank/credit card company will convert the value of your order from GB Pounds Sterling (as shown in your order confirmation email) to your own currency at the time the transaction is processed. TRIBES AND VIBES has no control over the currency conversion rate or administrative charges that the Buyer’s bank/credit card company uses. Non-UK/EU Customers should read the Customs & Excise Notice at the bottom of this page.
Delivery schedule: We try to process and dispatch all orders within one working day unless advertised as delayed or pre-order. On rare occasions we may miscalculate stock levels so an order may be slightly delayed while we order more stock. Should you require your order within a certain time schedule please contact us to see oblige. In most cases, if with the UK, this is possible but you will be billed accordingly. All bills need to be settled before your order is shipped however.
All our postage prices are based on the weight and size of your order.
UK Postage: We provide a varied selection of postal services at different prices and each with a different level of compensation. It is the customers responsibility to select a delivery method with adequate insurance for the value of the order. We try to ensure that the price you pay is not excessively high but with so many size and weight guidelines this can on happen on some occasions, if you think you have been charged/quoted too much please contact us so we can give you the exact cost. Our prices do include a small amount for postage materials.
Overseas Postage: Overseas postage costs vary between weight and size so postage costs quoted are estimated, final postage costs will be calculated taking both into consideration and if postage paid doesn't cover the cost, you will be billed the extra before posting. We reserve the right to change an order if adequate postage isn't paid.
If you would like a postage quote before placing an order contact us stating the items you would like to order and the country you live in and we'll give you an exact cost. When placing an order from overseas please be aware that it is the customers responsibility to select a delivery method with adequate insurance for the value of the order.
Royal Mail Airmail Not Tracked = Up to £20 Compensation
Royal Mail Airmail Tracked = Up to £250 Compensation
Items lost or damaged in the post: It is the customers responsibility to select a delivery method with adequate insurance for the value of the order.
Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class Standard = Up to £20 Compensation
Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class Recorded = Up to £50 Compensation
Royal Mail Special Delivery = Up to £500 Compensation
Ups Courier = Up to £50 Compensation (We will pay for additional insurance if the order value is over £50)
All our post provides online delivery confirmation but insurance isn't included so recorded delivery should be selected. Any order that is damaged/lost and was not covered with adequate insurance will only be compensated with the amount Royal Mail or the relevant carrier issues in a claim.
If you haven't received your order within 20 working days from the estimated delivery date we require a written statement from you as Royal Mail investigate most lost claims. We will then fill out any necessary claim forms online which we will submit together with your statement. All correspondence from us and the postal carrier will be shared with the customer and all updates as we receive them. A refund will be made as soon as we have clearance from Royal Mail. This can take several weeks but we will endeavor to keep you informed of all developments as appropriate.
As soon as you receive your order please check it carefully for faults before disposing of packaging/labels as returns are not accepted without these. If you need to return an item please follow the steps set out in our returns policy.
Our Returns Policy: Under The Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you are entitled to cancel your order within 7 days of it being placed. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
As a business our returns policy has been set out to follow this regulation. If you are not happy with your purchase you must email us within 7 working days of receipt of your order to inform us and then return it to us within 14 days of receipt. We will make a cash refund, provided the goods are returned within this time in the same resalable condition and in their original packaging. Please return the delivery note with the item and state the reason for the return, i.e.. faulty, etc. Postage costs are non-refundable. All returns that are received outside of our returns policy will be individually assessed and a gift voucher refund may be given instead to use on other goods from Luna Moon Boutique.
For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns of earrings.
The Buyer becomes the owner of the goods when they accept delivery, and will remain the owner of the goods until they are returned to Luna Moon Boutique and a refund is issued. It is the Buyers responsibility to provide a secure and well-packaged return. Refunds cannot be given if the goods are not received at Luna Moon Boutique. It is therefore in your own interest to return goods via Royal Mail's Signed-For Service (within the UK), or NON-UK equivalent, so that the Royal mail (or equivalent non-UK postal company) can assist you with finding the package if it goes missing in the post. Royal Mail's Signed-For service will add £1.10 to the standard price of a 1st or 2nd class "large letter" stamp. It is in your own interest to make sure the Compensation is covered to the value of your items and not by Luna Moon Boutique if it goes missing.
*Please Note: We will not accept returns if they smell of food or smoke, stained, marked or covered in pet hair/make up, these will be returned back to you.
Our full returns information can be found on our Home page.
If your order is over £100 and you qualified for free delivery, this will them become payable if your order total falls below the threshold.
Return Address: Luna Moon. 28 Cartmel Cresent, Bolton. BL2 2NQ UK
NOTE: We do not supply wholesale as we do not carry enough stock.
CUSTOMS & EXCISE NOTICE
IMPORT DUTIES, TAXES AND CHARGES are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or Shipping charges. These charges are the Customer’s responsibility.
Before placing an order, please check with your country's Customs & Excise Department to determine the legal requirements for the importation of goods into your country, as well as any cost implication. The Customer should also be aware of possible Customs controls, such as:
- duty and Goods & Services Taxes (GST) may be payable;
- it may be a prohibited import and require a permit before it is allowed into the country; or
- it may be a prohibited import and not allowed into the country under any circumstance and will be seized by Customs for destruction.
Delivery to non-UK/European Union countries may result in import duties being required to be paid on receipt of the goods, or in the case of prohibited items, seizure of goods. You agree under our terms and conditions of sale to be liable for these duties and in the case of seizure to accept full legal responsibility and to acknowledge that a refund under either of these circumstances will not be made.
- We are not VAT registered, therefore prices shown do not include VAT, nor is VAT added at the checkout.
- Luna Moon Boutique reserves the right to increase the price of an item at any time without prior notice.
- "Unique Items": these are one-off items, and you will receive the item that is featured. These items usually have a unique number in the title of the item, for example, "Fantastic Pendant, #1".
- "Example of Stock". These are stock items and the photos are examples of the stock that we hold. You will receive an item from the stock. Each Crystal Pendant / Pendulum / Tumblestone is made from polished, natural and unique Crystal ~ no two crystals are the same ~ the size, shape and patterns within the crystals will vary. Some Crystals are completely clear, and some have highly visible internal structures. We aim to be as consistent as possible in how we describe and represent them, and you will not be disappointed. If you are, we will make a full refund or replacement when the items are returned to us (see Returns).
- The 5p coin and ruler that you see beside most of the items are not included with the items. These are on the photo purely give you some idea of size.
- We try to describe and photograph items as accurately as possible to give you as much information as you need, and we use digital calipers to measure everything.
- You should also be aware that not all computer systems used for browsing the internet are of the same standard, and the resolution of each monitor will differ. Colour shades will vary depending on the technology that you are using to browse with. Video monitors can render colours differently from that of the original photography. We will include colour as part of our product description in order to clarify a colour, if we think it will help, but if you are in any doubt, please contact us, we are happy to answer your questions.
- There is no such thing as a "silly question" and we are all entitled to "senior moments" and "intellectual interludes"!
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- Although the products sold on www.lunamoonboutique.co.uk would be considered harmless by most people, we have no control over what you do with them or how you use them once you receive them. We therefore hereby specifically disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, injury or other negative consequence in whatever form, howsoever caused, which arises from the use (or indirect use) of any product advertised on, or supplied via the www.lunamoonboutique.co.uk website.
- The information given is not intended to act as a substitute for medical treatment, nor will any guarantees be given for any spiritual or metaphysical qualities.
By purchasing from this website you agree to be bound by these conditions of sale, and acknowledge that you have read and understood these conditions. If you are in any doubt about anything, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
All content on this website is the property of:
Luna Moon Boutique. www.lunamoonboutique.co.uk
Copyright ©2018. Luna Moon Boutique. www.lunamoonboutique.co.uk. All rights reserved.
As a user, you are authorised only to view, copy, print and distribute documents on the website as long as (1) the document is used for information purposes only and (2) any copy of the document or part copy includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2018. Luna Moon Boutique. www.lunamoonboutique.co.uk. All rights reserved.