Luna Moon Boutique Returns Policy
Under The Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you are entitled to cancel your order within 7 days of it being placed.
As a business our returns policy has been set out to follow this regulation.
On receipt of your order please check it is complete with no faults before removing labels/disposing of packaging, and notify us within 7 days if there are any problems.
We hope your order is just what you wanted, but if it isn’t we’re here to help.
- Please notify us within 7 days of receipt of your order if you want to return an item for exchange, refund or if it’s faulty by contacting us, if any item is faulty please contact us before returning it as in many cases we accept photo evidence to save posting the item back.
- Please send returns with your invoice as proof of purchase within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- All goods must be returned in their original condition, unused with original packing) & in the same condition as received.
- Please ensure that you take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us to prevent damage, and that the goods are packed adequately.
- Refunds or replacements are processed within 5 WORKING days after receipt of item and all correctly returned goods will be credited as a refund to the original purchasers account.
- All return costs will not be reimbursed. Postage or other return costs will be the customer’s responsibility and will be reimbursed only if the items are damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
- Please Note, due to hygiene reasons earrings are non-returnable.
- All returns that are received outside of our Returns Policy will be individually accessed and a gift voucher refund may be given to use on other goods from Luna Moon Boutique. Please note: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
How to Return or Exchange Products
Please complete the returns form below indicating:
1. Which items are being returned?
2. The reason for return
3. Whether you would like an exchange or refund. In the case of exchange please provide full details of the products required and your contact telephone number.
4. Don’t forget to obtain proof of posting from your post office.
Item Description, Reason for Return, Refund/Exchange (F) Faulty, (ND) Not as described, (I) Incorrect Item Supplied,(O) Other. Please state.
Luna Moon Boutique
28 Cartmel Cresent
Bolton. BL2 2NQ
If your order is over £100 and you qualified for free delivery, this will then become payable if your order total falls below the threshold.
If you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com